Activities and Events at
Carriage Inn Conroe
When you live at Carriage Inn Conroe, you experience daily opportunities to gather with friends, expand your current hobbies and discover new interests. Our independent living community in Conroe, Texas is committed to creating an atmosphere you are proud to call home.
Complete with impressive apartment homes, a wide array of boutique amenities and our incredible selection of daily activities and events, our senior living community focuses on your wellbeing. Whether you want to strengthen your mind and body, deepen your faith and spirituality or socialize with neighbors, you’ll find our calendar bursting with pursuits that keep you busy and engaged.
Fill your time with wonderful activities and events, courtesy of the team at Carriage Inn Conroe. Each month, we create a calendar designed to appeal to the interests of independent living residents.
Join us for a night of arts and culture at Crighton Theatre, and take in one of their phenomenal plays or productions. When you want to shop, stop by Pine Hollow Shopping Center or Target. You can also pick up groceries at nearby Kroger, H-E-B or ALDI. If you prefer to drive your own vehicle, enjoy the convenience of onsite parking when you return. Of course, you always have the option to take advantage of our transportation services, too.
Our List of
Activities & Events
- Art, Gardening and Cooking Classes
- Community Dances
- Movie Nights and Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Weekly Social Clubs, Including Book Club and Crochet and Knitting Club
- Bingo, Cards, Poker, Dominoes and Casino Nights
- Parlor Games
- Birthday Parties
- Wellness Programs and Group Fitness Classes
- Non-Denominational Worship Services and Bible Study
- Local Landmark Tours
- Organized Off-Site Trips and Outings – Shops, Restaurants, Coffee Houses, Museums, Libraries, Parks, Movie Theaters and More Local Attractions
To learn more about our monthly calendars, contact our team at Carriage Inn Conroe today.