Activities and Events at
Carriage Inn Huntsville
Join all the fun, along with your close-knit companions. Discover more about your interests and expand your horizons with brand-new hobbies at Carriage Inn Huntsville. We are proud to offer numerous amenities and full monthly calendars of activities and events. Our team creates two distinctive calendars for our independent living and assisted living residents.
Each day, choose to take part in as many or as few activities as you would like. Independent living residents may want to drop in to cooking classes to try new recipes and skills to utilize in their home kitchens. Assisted living residents may enjoy the regular game nights, or attending weekly church services with friends.
Treat yourself to a day of recreation at our Huntsville, Texas senior living community. In addition to our monthly activity calendars, we plan neighborhood outings and events to area landmarks. Soak up the sunshine at Huntsville State Park, and savor a picnic prepared by our community chefs. For an entertaining night out, pick up tickets to a show at Old Town Theatre.
To enhance your own creative abilities and artistic skills, check out the arts classes at nearby Wynne Home Arts Center. We also take regular shopping trips to local stores like Target, H-E-B and Brookshire Brothers. Thanks to our professional transportation services, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of driving and parking.
Our List of
Activities & Events
- Art, Gardening and Cooking Classes
- Community Dances
- Movie Nights and Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Weekly Social Clubs, Including Book Club and Crochet and Knitting Club
- Bingo, Cards, Poker, Dominoes and Casino Nights
- Parlor Games
- Birthday Parties
- Wellness Programs and Group Fitness Classes
- Non-Denominational Worship Services and Bible Study
- Local Landmark Tours
- Organized Off-Site Trips and Outings – Shops, Restaurants, Coffee Houses, Libraries, Parks, Movie Theaters and More Local Attractions
Contact our team at Carriage Inn Huntsville to learn more about our planned activities and events.